More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
Gibson’s “Acne Free in 3 Days™”, distributed by Universal Marketing Media Inc., is brief with clearly laid-out information. You won’t need to spend a lot of your time reading and sifting through irrelevant information. You can instead immediately start using the application to produce clearer skin.
1) Summed up briefly, it works. A lot of people who followed the method for three days got positive results like greatly reduced oiliness and flattened zits.
2) To gain the benefits of the book, you have to undergo a three-day detoxification diet to cleanse your system of toxins that promote acne. During the detox period, you apply some topical medications to cleanse your body of substances that contribute to the growth of acne faster. The book’s title is apt and accurate. You can be rid of acne in three days provided you’ve got a mild case. More severe acne may take longer to cure.
3) If you follow the system described in Gibson’s book, you will not only be cleared of your acne; you will also have a much healthier body. By ridding you system of substances the aggravate acne, you are also, in essence, purifying your body to maintain a healthy glow. One of the great advantages of holistic treatment is that the beneficial effects stay on as long as you continue with the cure, not like modern medications in which your system develops a tolerance for over time.
1) The book’s biggest fault, however, is that it is too short. For such a broad topic as acne, it doesn’t go very deep. While Gibson’s system works, a lot of readers would appreciate more depth and additional information.
2) Another thing that readers found wanting in the book is that it offers very little information on how to prevent acne from recurring. Sure, the book mentioned some suggestions and even listed down some foods to stay clear from. Since the most difficult aspect of curing your acne is changing your diet and lifestyle, people would want to read some more information on that.
3) Another flaw in the book is the wordy account about the author himself. Although the story looks credible and provides some motivation, most people will find it an uninteresting read. Another glaring downside is that the treatment method is too rigid. Without a tight discipline, you may not get the desired result and all your effort would have been wasted. However, follow the book’s instructions accordingly and everything will turn out well.
The book is sold online at the Acne Free in 3 Days™ website www.acnefreein3days.com for $39.95. The free gift for purchasing includes seven book bonuses worth a total of $249.65! The online purchase also includes a risk-free 60 day money back guarantee.
VISIT ACNE FREE IN 3 DAYS™ OFFICIAL WEBSITE WWW.ACNEFREEIN3DAYS.COM