More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
Eczana™, distributed by NeuLife Laboratories, is a topical medication that can be used to combat acne or acne vulgaris. It is supposedly an all-natural approach to the problem of acne. Tied with the concept of “all-natural” is complete avoidance of strictly synthetic chemicals that may pose harm to sensitive, acne-ridden human skin.
Eczana™ was created in response to the worldwide clamor for an alternative method to finally curing acne. The product uses popular traditional remedies to solve skin problems, including chamomile and tea tree oil.
1) The product seems to have covered all the basics of protecting a person from the ravages of acne. For one, the NeuLife Labs formulations seem to be promising because it offers 24-hour relief from itching and burning sensations - staples of body acne.
2) Eczana™ also seems to be holistic in approaching the problem - curing as well as preventing the skin problem from recurring repeatedly. The topical cream is the primary barrier against acne, while the body wash as well as skin toners can be used to make the appearance of the skin improve. This is because acne causes unsightly blemishes on the skin after a period of time.
3) Another advantage to the protective package of Eczana™ is that it can be used several times a day, supposedly without any side effects or unwanted after-effects on the skin itself.
1) According to feedback, the Eczana™ website does not state whether the products can have adverse effects on the skin of users, which in itself should be considered suspect. No drug in human history has been side effect-free for all users of different ages and medical histories. Such a gesture from the company reveals that it’s willing to hide information.
2) After analyzing the active ingredients used in the various Eczana™ packages, it seems that some ingredients have been already “left” by other anti-acne products. For example, methyl paraben and propyl paraben have already been proven as skin irritants. Why would an anti-acne remedy contain potential irritants? There might be contradictory interests here, but all the same, potential buyers should be aware that the most ordinary chemicals have potentially deleterious effects on the skin. This applies especially to people who have sensitive skin due to acne.
The NeuLife Laboratories website sells Eczana™ (the basic package: 1-month supply) at just $34.99. You can save 15% if purchase the 2-month supply at $59.99; and save 28% for the 3 month supply at $74.99. The lowest price found online is $34.99 on Amazon.
The Eczana™ Total Body Relief System (combination of the Eczana™ Body Wash and the Eczana™ Topical Cream) sells for just $49.99. According to the company website, you automatically save $24.99. The Eczana™ Total Body Relief System with Soothing Body/Scalp Spray on the other hand, is available for just $64.99.
The Eczana™ website speaks plainly that it is the best approach in the never-ending war against the most annoying skin ailment in the world - acne. In addition, the company claims that Eczana™ can be used to combat psoriasis as well - related but non-identical skins condition that causes itching and other unappealing consequences on the skin.