More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
The NeoStrata® Company was established by Dr. Van Scott of New York and Dr. Yu of Taiwan in 1988 and is a groundbreaker in the development and advancement of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) in skin rejuvenation commodities. Dr. Van Scott and Dr. Yu spent 20 years together studying and formulating AHA-based products before launching the NeoStrata® Company.
Research shows that AHA’s refine and soften the skin and remove dead skin cells while keeping the new skin underneath healthy. AHA’s help improve a number of skin conditions, including oily skin, acne, hyperkeratosis and psoriasis.
NeoStrata® products also smoothes the skin wrinkles brought about by aging or heavy sun exposure. These products are recommended by most dermatologists as enhancements to remedial treatments and regular skin care.
1) NeoStrata® products contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), a clinically-proven skin softener and refiner that penetrates the dermal layer and removes dead skin cells as it nourishes the healthy new skin underneath.
2) Long-time users claim that it is a “good moisturizer, it softens skins and drastically improved the texture and tone of the skin.”
3) NeoStrata® products are also fragrance free, does not form comedones, non-allergenic, and also oil-free. They contain no harsh or irritating ingredients.
4) Based on user reports, the 8% Glycolic acid toner is phenomenal and helps get rid of acne, blackheads, zits and oily skin fast.
5) The products are highly-recommended for people who want softer, clearer skin results without a doctor’s prescription.
Some users, however, reported experiencing adverse side effects after using certain NeoStrata® products.
1) Some experienced sensitive skin, especially when exposed to the sun. Some, who only use it at night for the first couple of weeks, have reported redness, itching and burning sensation at the start of treatment.
2) Some stated that acne and oily skin will come back once you stopped using the products even for a few days.
3) Some users also complained that it is very time consuming to apply 3 products – cleaner, toner and cream – on a regular basis.
4) Another downside is that NeoStrata® products are not available locally with the exception of specialty pharmacies and retail stores designated at the NeoStrata® website.
NeoStrata® markets its products today under the brands of Exuviance, Exuviance Professional, NeoCeuticals, NeoStrata®, NeoStrata® Professional and CoverBlend. All of these skin rejuvenation products offer the anti-aging properties of AHA’s, which includes CoverBlend, Exuviance’s skin flaw concealment cosmetics. These products make up the basic essentials of a great skin care regimen for different types of skin conditions.
NeoStrata® products can be purchased at lowest price from their company website, or on selected retail stores throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company is running a promotion Get Free Shipping & 3 Samples on orders over $75 now. The promotion will end anytime.