More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
OxyCerin™ is the first acne treatment serum to use clinically proven 5% tea tree oil to eliminate acne fast without any harmful side effects. Intensive research conducted by the Department of Dermatology at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital compared tea tree oil to Benzoyl peroxide (an ingredient in other acne products) and showed it just as potent, yet much gentler to the skin.
OxyCerin™ has made amazing breakthroughs in the field of acne treatment. It penetrates the skin and deep into the pores to destroy the microorganisms and toxins that cause acne. It also uproots blackheads, then close down the pores to discourage future eruptions.
Besides 5% tea tree oil, OxyCerin™ also contains a blend of other powerful ingredients:
1) Aloe Vera – a natural substance long known for its healing properties
2) White Willow bark – where Salicylic acid (a potent anti-acne ingredient) is derived
3) Licorice root – prevents inflammation
4) Hyaluronic acid – acts as a moisturizer
1) The OxyCerin™ website goes into fine detail about the research they’ve done on the efficacy of Tea Tree Oil. The research and data they furnish about the components in OxyCerin™ is impressive.
2) The blend of 5% Tea Tree Oil with OxyCerin™'s other active ingredients is the best choice for a clearer acne-free skin without side effects.
3) OxyCerin™ is Benzoyl peroxide-free. The 5% Tea Tree oil has no side effects while having Benzoyl peroxide as the main ingredient comes with numerous side effects and OxyCerin™ contains no chemicals that can cause skin irritation.
4) OxyCerin™ is so confident about their product’s potency that they offer a 60-day full money-back guarantee. No fine print. No questions asked.
1) The product’s price can be a bit deceiving. To claim OxyCerin™ is worth $129.99 is extremely brazen particularly when they are putting it on sale for a full $100 discount.
2) OxyCerin™ contains some superior ingredients, but it is poorly described as to how efficient this particular blend actually works.
3) OxyCerin™ acne serum does not contain any of the better acne-fighting components like Silicol Dioxide or Inflacin.
4) The claim of definitely no side effects appears to be baseless as inadequate researches have been made on the product.
5) There is questionable validity on the few customer testimonials at the OxyCerin™ website, as there are no photos, last names or any verifiable information furnished.
OxyCerin™ can be ordered online at their official website. OxyCerin™ acne serum comes in a 1.9 oz. 54 gram bottle. Its retail price is $129.99 USD but its sale price at their website is only $29.99 USD (Save $100). Shipping and handling is $7.50 within the U.S. and $15.00 overseas regardless of the quantity you order. The lowest price we found online is $28.00 on Amazon.
OxyCerin™ comes with a no restrictions, no fine print 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product for whatever reason, you can return your bottle(s) for no nonsense, no questions asked refund, less shipping and handling fees.