More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
With the slew of acne treatment in the market today, one product that distinguishes itself from the rest is Neutrogena’s SkinID™. This acne treatment can be personalized according to one’s particular needs and is aimed at specific skin conditions regardless if you’re a teenager or an adult.
In fact, the dermatological experts at Neutrogena have studied and tested all available acne treatment, and tried which type of treatments worked best against various kinds of acne.
Neutrogena is aware that every person has their own unique skin, and acne, condition. Basing on this, SkinID™ was created to fit an acne treatment according to your particular acne needs.
To accomplish this, you will have to first accomplish an online survey of about 10 questions to analyze your skin condition. After the SkinID™ evaluation, the website will recommend the appropriate products. According to your specific requirements, Neutrogena will come up with a product package custom-made for your needs.
$10 OFF YOUR ORDER*
Insert Discount Code
Upon Checkout... ORDER NOW
1) The users who had better experience with the product said that it produced a clean and refreshing feeling after use. They also noticed that their acne blemishes gradually disappeared and in its place appeared smoother and healthy-looking skin.
2) The users also appreciated the online skin evaluation survey which, they described, is like a visit to a dermatologist’s office. They are able to work on a regimen based on the answers they gave. Through the evaluation questions, people were able to conveniently create their own skin care profiles.
3) Users are also happy about SkinID’s professional online dermatologist support, full money-back guarantee, free spot treatment and free delivery for all orders above $50.
1) According to some review sites, SkinID™ can cause more harm than good, some product users mentioned that SkinID™ caused their skins to become itchy and very dry. Some complained of swollen faces and puffy eyes. Others said the product didn’t clear their acne.
2) The two active ingredients of a SkinID™ custom package are Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid which are known for their cleansing properties. It appears that some users are not tolerant to these substances and develop adverse reactions. It may be also coincidental that Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid can be found in most acne treatment products for a much lower price.
3) It seems that some users didn’t perform due diligence before trying a new product. They should have done some skin tests to determine beforehand what substance they are allergic to. Or perhaps they weren’t able to follow the instructions properly. The SkinID™ treatment program should be followed closely for it to work as it should and show positive results.
SkinID™ is only available exclusively online or can be ordered by phone. You can start your free SkinID™ Evaluation at their company website www.skinid.com. After the evaluation, the website will recommend the appropriate products to you.
An introductory SkinID™ membership of $39.90 includes 3 personalized skin regimen products, a free Spot Treatment Lotion (worth $10), a free travel bag (worth $10) and your own SkinID™ web page with access to an online dermatologist support.
* This Skin ID promo code is EXCLUSIVELY for 10acne’s customers only. You will be redirected to SkinID’s company website when you click ORDER NOW. By using this promo code upon checkout will save you additional $10 on your orders. This promotion code is limited time and valid for U.S. customers