More Acne Products
More Acne Products
FREE ACNE E-BOOK
Now you can download this 70-page acne e-book for FREE here.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if a visitor to our site purchases the product. For more details, please see our Disclosure Policy.
by Darren W.
ThermaClear® is a portable electronic acne treatment unit that works by releasing a short, highly focused beam of heat. An FDA treatment study revealed that this “thermal pulse” penetrates the skin layer to destroy bacteria underneath and clears up acne pimples 2 to 4 times faster than those that are left untreated.
ThermaClear® uses patented Thermal Pulse Technology to release a controlled burst of heat that penetrates beneath the skin’s surface to eradicate the bacteria that cause acne and speed up the healing process. It’s just like the laser treatment system dermatologists use to cure mild-to-moderate acne.
Unlike ordinary acne treatments which are formulated to block new outbreaks and normally should be allotted 6 to 8 weeks to show results, ThermaClear® is designed to banish pimples after they occur. With no messy medications and lotions involved, ThermaClear® provides healing thermal energy that eliminates pimples without drying up your skin.
The device comes in a box that also contains a full user instruction guide on the proper use and maintenance of ThermaClear®. The device is safely tucked in a foam mold and includes 2 AA batteries.
Just switch on ThermaClear®, position the treatment tip on the zit and press the pulse button. Treatment duration is only 2 seconds per pimple. It’s so convenient, fast and simple.
ThermaClear® also manufactures acne fighting and prevention items, cleansing pads, clarifying lotion and acne face clearing gel which contains Benzoyl peroxide.
1) It has been proven to work. ThermaClear® is a lot faster and easier to use than Zeno™ as it takes only 2 seconds per treatment compared to Zeno’s two and a half minutes per treatment.
2) It is a rapid acne treatment without multiple topical applications of any medications daily. ThermaClear® really provides instant remedy. It is less expensive than the Zeno™ with no costly replacement tips to purchase.
3) It runs on 2 AA batteries and has a replaceable tip. ThermaClear’s tip lasts for a whole year and only costs $20 to replace.
4) It has a larger treatment tip size than Zeno™. The heating device does have impressive initial clinical research. It’s portable. You can bring it with you and it’s ready for use anywhere.
1) Treatment can be painful. It is larger than Zeno™ and the heat may be a bit too intense for first-time users. Users with sensitive skin are more likely to be jolted by the heat and pain. It has been reported to burst open pimples at the hottest setting.
2) This device isn't very effective against more severe forms of acne like cystic acne. Some users comment that it wasn't too effective on white heads.
3) The device research was compared to untreated acne cases, not against existing acne treatments. There is no listing of ingredients within the three-part topical system.
4) It retails for a whopping $149.95. The monetary cost for ThermaClear® is quite high and would be out of most people’s price range. No free trial is being offered.
ThermaClear® Heat Enabled Acne Treatment can be purchased online at their official website for only $149.85 with free shipping. Their website also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, you can return the product within 30 days and get a full refund. ThermaClear® recommends you replace the device tip once a year. Each replacement tip costs $19.95.
UPDATE: On August 20, 2009, Therative, Inc. filed a voluntary petition for liquidation under Chapter 7 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California. details...